When your device auto-upgrades to version 3.2, you will enjoy the following enhancements:
1. Block page now utilizes an IP subnet (vs a single static IP on the LAN interface). This allows for faster unblock page processing, coming shortly.
2. Better NetBIOS name discovery. In cases where our service host is not the DHCP server, better name discovery is now included.
3. IP enforcement and DNS services combined into a single service. Previously there were two processes in place to facilitate load balancing across devices, but in cases where only one appliance is in use, a single process is more efficient.
4. Under mytools.management/log, logging capability has been enhanced with many view filter options (Status, IP, Name, Answer, Rule, Rule Kind, etc).
5. Logging capability addition for traffic logging in order to easily visualize blocked/allowed packets while narrowing the list down by source, destination or blocked/allowed status